AmigaActive (1114/2143)

From:Kevin Twyman
Date:14 May 2000 at 12:41:26
Subject:Re: PFS3

Hello Neil,

On 13-May-00, you wrote:

> John Melville said,

>> The Damn back-up rdb was on the partition I lost

> Backup RDBs should be on a floppy or bootable Zip. the only time
> it's safe to keep them on hard drive is if you have more than one
> hard drive.

Yup, that's what I do.

I have the RDBs of both drives stored on partitions of both
drives, with the ReadRDB prog, and on a floppy as well.

Call me paranoid, will you? ;)

Regards,

Kevin - Est. 1949 http://www.theboyz.freeserve.co.uk
A man with an Amiga A4000T CyberStormPPC 604e/233

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Save 75% on Products!
Find incredible deals on overstocked items with Free shipping!